Nurse Faculty Loan Repayment Program Student Eligibility Guidelines
Monies are awarded on a first-come first serve basis until the funds are spent. Students taking advantage of NFLP this year will have first priority for additional NFLP funds in subsequent years if available. Applications are submitted for a school year. Funds are limited and availability of funds varies from year to year. This program is not need based. Recipients are limited to 5 years of support under the program.
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. and its territories
- Students must be enrolled for a minimum of 3 credits in a Masters program in Nursing Education
- Students must be enrolled and in good standing = 3.0 GPA in all courses
- Student must intend to assume a full time faculty position in a nursing program upon graduation
- Student may not have a Federal loan judgment or lien against him/her
- Student may not receive NFLP monies for 5 or more years.