St. Joseph's College places great emphasis on the safety and security of out students, faculty and staff. The Department of Security is here to serve and protect our campus community. The following is a list of helpful services that the security team provides.
- Issuance of parking permits
- Continuous foot and motor patrol of campus property, including facilities and parking lots (including Mt. Carmel) - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Disabled vehicle assistance (battery jumps and flat tires)
- Security escorts to vehicles (by request)
- Enforcement of parking rules and regulations
- Medical emergency response
- College ID must be carried with you at all times and displayed if requested by security.
- Due to liability concerns, security officers cannot open locked vehicles.
- For more information on SJC's Advisory Committee on Campus Security and Bias Crimes information, click here.