PATCHOGUE, N.Y. – MAY 2, 2014 – St. Joseph’s College (SJC) is pleased to announce that five students have recently been published by scholarly print and online sources.
The five published articles are:
• Donna Storan ’13 – “Conducting Performance Management,” HR.Com, November 2013
• William Heimerle ’13 – “Why You Should Consider Vendor Managed Inventory,” Industrial Distribution, December 2013
• Samantha Velez ’13 – “10 Change Management Keys to Effective Software Implementation,” 24X7mag.com, January 2014
• Stacy Luft ’13 – “An MBO Case Study on Long Island,” Supervision Magazine, March 2014
• Julie Lievre ’14 – “Medical Mistakes and Ethics in Radiation Oncology,” Radiation Therapist, Fall 2014
Storan, Heimerle, Velez and Luft each graduated with an Executive M.B.A. and Lievre will graduate in May 2014 with an M.B.A. in Health Care Management.
For more information about student work at SJC, contact Nicole Schmitz, assistant director of the Department of Graduate Management, at 631.687.1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About St. Joseph's College
St. Joseph's College has been dedicated to providing a diverse population of students in the New York metropolitan area with an affordable education rooted in the liberal arts tradition since 1916. Independent and coeducational, the College provides a strong academic and value-oriented education at the undergraduate and graduate levels, aiming to prepare each student for a life characterized by integrity, intellectual and spiritual values, social responsibility, and service. With campuses located in the Clinton Hill area of Brooklyn and in Patchogue, Long Island, the College offers degrees in more than 29 majors, special course offerings and certificates, affiliated and pre-professional programs.