Prior to emailing IRB for approval, students (undergraduate and graduate) must have their faculty thesis adviser review their application including methodology and consent forms.
All correspondence must be cc'd to faculty adviser.
Directions to download, complete and save information on PDF forms:
- Right click the link available on the web page.
- Choose either “Save Target As…” or “Save Link As…”
- Choose a location on the computer where you want to save the file and click the Save button.
- The file may default to a specific save location (folder) like Downloads or elsewhere.
- Outside of the web browser, locate the file saved in the previous step. Open it.
- Edit the fields and Save it with a new name (e.g., add the word Completed to the file name so you have the original plus the edited version.)
- Email the completed form(s) to IRB chair