Senior Week is a celebration in honor of you, the class of 2020! Spend time together socializing. Recall memories of your experience at SJC.
SJC Brooklyn Senior Week Events
February 29 — Saturday Snacks to Go
March 2 — Iced Coffee To Go
March 3 — Breakfast to Go
March 4 — Are you LinkedIn?
March 5 — Pizza and Portraits
March 6 — Frappuccino Friday
SJC Long Island Senior Week Events
March 2 — The 2020 Breakfast Club (a.m.) and Let’s Have Cookies & Chill (CH)
March 3 — Stay Grounded: 80 Days 'Til Freedom!
March 4 — The Divine Liszt/The Demonic Liszt
March 5 — Let’s Taco ’bout Graduation
March 7 — Pizza and Portraits
SJC Office of Career Preparation and Professional Development
Alumni receive lifetime career services including:
- Résumé and cover letter review
- Mock interviews
- Access to Handshake, the College’s hub for jobs and employer profiles
- Office hours for all alumni (including SJC Online) available at SJC Brooklyn and SJC Long Island campuses
SJC Office of Alumni Engagement
- Alumni ID card
- Access to SJC libraries
- Discounted gym memberships at The Hill Center (BK) and the John A. Danzi Athletic Center (LI)
- Invitations to alumni events
- Subscription to SJCNY: St. Joseph’s College Magazine
- On- and off-campus benefits
Follow us. We’ll be honoring you during #SJCNYGRAD on all of our @SJCNYAlumni Social Media Platforms!