Become an alumni volunteer!
Have you ever thought about contributing a day of your time doing community service? Now you can, as a St. Joseph’s College alumni! Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and bring fun and fulfillment to your life. In addition, volunteering can be an excellent networking tool to advance your career. You can meet people in your field and it looks exceptional on your resume.
The spirit of service lives on in our alumni. There are many ways for alumni to give back to their beloved alma mater. We invite you to join us! Ways to volunteer include:
- Become an alumni ambassador — Stay connected and share ideas
- Connect with students and other alumni — become an alumni mentor
- Connect with prospective students and families at on-campus events such as Open House and Admitted Student Day
- Community Outreach — Participate in events such as Make a Difference Day and learn about local opportunities
- Participate in the Job Shadow Program allowing a current student to learn more about your career
To become an alumni volunteer email us at [email protected].
By serving as an alumni volunteer, you can encourage participation in our events, programs and services, all while increasing knowledge, support and enthusiasm for your alma mater. Please complete the form below if you are interested in participating as a volunteer and a member of the alumni engagement team will be in touch.