Bachelor Degree in Organizational Management
Why pursue a B.S. in Organizational Management at St. Joseph’s College?
- To develop and grow your problem-solving and critical thinking, professional communications skills, social responsibility and ethical decision-making, and research techniques and applications
- To improve your understanding of how organizations function
- To develop effective skills in management and leadership
Our instructors are practitioners in the field, and students may receive college credit for prior learning experience.
Graduates of our program currently have positions as:
- Business planning consultants
- Credit specialists
- Employment specialists
- Human resource generalists
- Legal assistants
- Manager/human resources
- Realty specialists
- Senior managers
- Senior production control planners
- Senior staff assistants
- Program directors
- Small business owners
- Vice presidents
Flexible Scheduling and Credit for Experience
Creating a schedule that fits into your busy life has never been easier. Regardless of your age, work schedule or other commitments, at St. Joseph’s, we offer flexible scheduling options — including evening and online classes — that can fit the busy lifestyle of any student. In fact, SJC offers students the chance to participate in the Prior Experiential Learning Assessment (PELA) Program, which gives you the opportunity to apply for credit for the experiential learning you have acquired during your career. Validated learning, not the experience alone, is the basis for awarding up to 27 PELA credits.