Partnership With New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Students enrolled in the Biology program at SJC who have met certain criteria are eligible for enrollment in the New York College of Podiatric Medicine after their third year.
The credit requirements include:
- Biology- 8 credits
- Organic Chemistry- 8 credits
- Inorganic Chemistry- 8 credits
- Physics- 8 credits
- English- 6 credits
Students must also fulfill the admissions requirements of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine:
- A timely and satisfactory formal application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official MCAT scores at least equal to NYCPM’s current minimum
- A satisfactory personal interview
By maintaining a 3.00 or better grade point average, students will be eligible to complete their fourth year of classes at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Completion of this fourth year will confer a Bachelor’s Degree from St. Joseph’s College and allow students to continue earning their advanced degree in podiatric medicine.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 718.940.5800 or via email at [email protected].