Applying for Financial Aid
Students should be sure to consult the St. Joseph’s College catalogs for more information concerning financial aid programs, policies and requirements.
Financial aid applications are also available in the Office of Financial Aid on each campus.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online designating St. Joseph’s College, Brooklyn NY as a recipient. You will be asked to enter St. Joseph’s federal Title IV school code, which is 002825 for the Brooklyn Campus.
2. Complete the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application online. Full-time semester students should use code No. 0755. Part-time students should complete the New York State Aid for Part-time Study (APTS) application. The APTS application is available at the Office of Financial Aid. For more information about New York State programs, please visit New York State Higher Education Services Corporation on the Web.
3. Complete any other requirements as requested by the Office of Financial Aid.
RECOMMENDED FINANCIAL AID FILING DATES
• Priority for certain financial aid programs is given to students who adhere to recommended filing dates.
• Fall entering new students: February 25
• Fall entering transfer students: March 15
• Continuing students: April 30
• Spring entering students: November 1 (new and transfers)
TUITION AND FEES/TUITION POLICY
The Tuition and Fees/Tuition Policy contains all student tuition and financial information for both St. Joseph’s College campuses regarding all fees and their stipulations.
St. Joseph’s College has several different tuition financing options available through deferment programs. Interested students can obtain brochures and applications from the bursar’s office.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
St. Joseph’s College now accepts credit cards online so students can pay via the Internet. Sign in to your account to take advantage of this feature.