Graduate Admissions Criteria
Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a 3.0 undergraduate grade point average. Applicants are required to be employed in a full-time position and have substantial work experience involving supervision, program development, specialized training, considerable responsibility and/or independent judgment. In those cases where an applicant’s experiential qualifications fall short of the aforementioned criteria, the GMAT will be required. Applicants will also be required to complete the necessary undergraduate prerequisites in advance of the specific graduate courses for which they are required.
ITEMS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION
- An application accompanied by a $25 non-refundable fee
- Two completed Letter of Reference forms: one from an academic source and one from a professional source (preferred) or two from professional sources
- Completed Verification of Employment form with verification letter outlining designated duties from current (or previous) employer
- A current résumé that includes chronological dates of employment and descriptions of responsibilities
ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR THE ADMISSION DECISION
- Official transcripts of all your undergraduate and graduate work (send to the Office of Admissions, Attention: Graduate Admissions).
- Official GMAT score report (if required).
MORE GRADUATE PROGRAM ADMISSIONS INFORMATION