Graduate Human Services Leadership Admissions Requirements
Our program provides human services professionals with a progressive education built on a groundbreaking, research-based leadership-development curriculum. Topics include a focus on financial, legal, regulatory, political, social and historical aspects of the human services industry, all of which are anchored on a contemporary and service oriented leadership model.
Below are the requirements for entry into the graduate HSL program:
- An application accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $25 (Waived for St. Joseph's College Alumni)
- Two letters of recommendations (Waived for St. Joseph's College Alumni)
- Current résumé which includes chronological dates of employment and descriptions of responsibilities
- Personal statement that addresses why you are seeking a graduate degree in Human Services Leadership and your experience in the field of human services.
- Official College Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. International transcripts must be submitted to World Education Services.