245 Clinton Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11205
Main: 718.940.5300 Admissions: 718.940.5800
155 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, NY 11772
Main: 631.687.5100 Admissions: 631.687.4500
155 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, NY 11772 631.687.4501
All International students must meet the criteria for admission based on the program for which you are applying.
1) Appropriate admission Application, indicating level of study (Undergraduate, graduate, etc) and semester start date (Fall or Spring).
2) Letters of recommendation. Specific program requirements:
3) One personal essay; details are in application.
4) English Proficiency Exam Results (for non native English speaking students). ONE of the following is required:
Incoming FIRST YEAR STUDENTS ONLY may choose to submit SAT or ACT scores in place of a TOEFL or IELTS result.
5) OFFICIAL transcripts from all former high school/secondary schools and/or colleges and universities. Applicants with transcripts from foreign institutions may be required to submit educational documents to a St. Joseph's College-approved foreign credential evaluation service for a course-by-course assessment. These applicants will deal directly with the foreign credential evaluation service and are responsible for following its procedures and paying fees for the service.
Applicants may also be required to submit a word-for-word English translation of credentials by a College-approved translation service at their expense.
When all of the documents listed above have been received, our admission staff will review your application for decision and notify you of your admission status. UPON ACCEPTANCE, students will need to submit the Application for the Form I-20, and all supporting documents, in order to begin the process of obtaining their F-1 Student Visa.