An Introduction to eBills.
The Bursar’s Office at St. Joseph’s College exclusively uses eBilling to distribute tuition bills. To ensure the timely and smooth access of your bill, please review the following information that will explain this exciting new service.
- eBill is an online presentation of your SJC student bill and uses a web-based presentation from Ellucian to provide a secure access to student financial records.
- An email notification is sent to each student’s SJC email address with instructions on how to access to their bills. Since eBills are the only way to receive your bill, keep in mind that you must sign into the SJC Portal to access the Student Web Finance under Student Web Advisor.
- It will remain the responsibility of the student to check for the latest eBill and ensure that it is paid on or before the due date (which is always the first day of class each semester). Students whose parents or guardians do not have access to email are responsible for printing a PDF copy of their bill and mailing it to their parents or guardians.
- If you are a new incoming student to SJC, you will receive your SJC user name and password (needed to access your SJC email account) at the time of registration. If you do not receive them please contact Tech Help at [email protected].
- Each month, students will receive a courtesy email sent to their SJC email address indicating the availability of that month's bill.
- SJC eBilling is reliable. No more delays in receiving your bill due to processing or mailing time. Plus you can view your bill and make payments, simply and securely, from one website. To access your account please log on to the portal, go to Student Web Advisor, then select Financial Information. Each time an online payment is made, you will receive a confirmation email for your records. If you prefer to mail in your payment since paper bills will no longer be mailed, just print the bill, keep the bottom portion for your records and return the top portion along with your payment to SJC Bursar’s Office.
- If you are enrolled in the TuitionPay monthly installment plan, you must continue to make your payments directly to TuitionPay.
- eBills are real time information and reflect any activity (payments, credits or adjustments) immediately. To access your account please log on to the portal, go to Student Web Advisor, then select Financial Information. This defaults to make a payment. If you would like to view and obtain a copy of the bill you can do so on the Account Activity link next to the Make A Payment link.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the Bursar’s Office at 631.687.4555 or at [email protected].