Adjunct Spanish Instructor
October 21, 2019
SJC Long Island
The Department of Modern Languages at St. Joseph’s College invites applications for adjunct teaching positions in Spanish.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Spanish
- Prior experience teaching Spanish
- Ability to teach at the undergraduate level and commitment to undergraduate education
- Ability to perform in smart classrooms. Candidate should be familiarized with the use of digital platforms and technology
- Candidate should be able to use a communicative method that ensures the teaching of grammar through a contextualized, culture-oriented approach.
- Willingness to uphold and fulfill the mission, vision, values, and traditions of St. Joseph’s College
- Flexible schedule
Please send resumes to Maria Isabel Alfonso at [email protected].
St. Joseph's College is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO.