Russian Language Adjunct Instructor
April 4, 2019
SJC Long Island
Department of Modern Languages Russian Language Adjunct Instructor
The Department of Modern Languages at St. Joseph’s College invites applications for adjunct teaching positions in Russian.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Russian language
- Prior experience teaching Russian at the college level
- Ability to teach at the undergraduate level and commitment to undergraduate education
- Ability to perform in smart classrooms. Candidate should be familiarized with the use of digital platforms and technology
- Candidate should be able to use a communicative method that ensures the teaching of grammar through a contextualized, culture-oriented approach.
- Willingness to uphold and fulfill the mission, vision, values, and traditions of St. Joseph’s College
- Flexible schedule
Please send your resumes to Dr. María Isabel Alfonso [email protected]
St. Joseph's College is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO.