Client Services Manager
May 3, 2019
Oversee the technical (both hardware and software) support provided to clients of St. Joseph’s College on the Brooklyn campus. Manage the client service technicians, their work schedules and help desk tickets. Help maintain procedures and protocols for installs and service calls.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the client inquiries through the helpdesk regarding computer software, telephony, hardware operation and make sure technicians are resolving issues in a timely manner and ensure client satisfaction with their technical services.
- Make sure protocol and procedures are being enforced.
- Oversee Student Workers and appropriate coverage is being schedule to support the helpdesk.
- Oversee the install and repairs to hardware, software, peripheral equipment following design and installation specifications.
- Oversee projects that involve technology in the office, classroom, and lab computer environments.
- Maintain the updates of computer software and security patches are being rolled out into the offices.
- Maintain the computer and printer asset inventory for the Brooklyn campus to make sure it’s kept accurate.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Maintain communication to clients to make sure their issues are being resolved and expectations are being set.
- Document instructions and procedures for proper install of new software.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Communicate, plan and organize schedules with vendors when dealing with big installation projects.
- Four or more years of work-related experience. Advanced position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal contact skills required.
- Ability to use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
Please email cover letter, salary requirements and résumé to [email protected]. Attention: Lichele Abear Lucatorto, Director of Client Services
St. Joseph's College is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO.