Adjunct Art Instructor
June 6, 2019
SJC Long Island
The Department of Art at St. Joseph’s College invites applications for adjunct teaching positions in Ceramics and Introduction to Sculpture.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master of Fine Arts degree
- Prior experience teaching ceramics at the college level
- Maintain an active studio practice and exhibition record
- Ability to assist in all aspects of the ceramics and sculpture studios.
- Ability to teach at the undergraduate level and commitment to undergraduate education
- Willingness to uphold and fulfill the mission, vision, values, and traditions of St. Joseph’s College
Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for 3 references to Dawn Lee, Chair, Art Department at: [email protected].
St. Joseph's College is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO.