October 4, 2019
St. Joseph’s College, Brooklyn campus, is currently seeking a full time, Administrative Assistant with excellent customer service skills who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
Duties will include but aren’t limited to transcript requests, room scheduling and reservations, course offering entry, researching student and faculty issues, filing, answering phones, interaction with students and faculty and perform other duties requested by supervisor.
- Ability to quickly master computer applications
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus while managing interruptions
- Continuously demonstrate excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Two to three year’s effective and relevant administrative duties.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office i.e.Word, Excel, Access, Internet
- Strong data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work 10:30 – 6:30 and an occasional Saturday. Work hours are predominantly 9 – 5, Mon-Fri.
College degree preferred.
Please contact Robert Pergolis –College Registrar [email protected]
St. Joseph's College is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO.