Senior Administrative Assistant
October 21, 2021
St. Joseph’s College, Brooklyn Campus, is currently seeking a full time, Senior Administrative Assistant with excellent customer service skills who thrives in a fast paced, challenging work environment. This position is based on the Brooklyn campus.
Duties will include, but aren’t limited to transcript requests, data entry, researching student and faculty issues, answering phones, interaction with students and faculty and perform other duties requested by supervisor.
- Ability to quickly master computer applications
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus while managing interruptions
- Continuously demonstrate excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Two to three year’s effective and relevant administrative duties
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Internet
- Strong data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and an occasional Saturday. Work hours are predominantly 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mon-Fri.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Please contact Robert Pergolis – College Registrar [email protected].
It is the policy of St. Joseph's University not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, age, handicap, disability, genetic history or predisposition, status as a victim of domestic violence, military status, status as a protected veteran, marital status or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, New York State or New York City Law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, educational programs, admissions policies, financial aid, and all other school administered programs or policies. This policy is implemented in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local statutes or regulations.
St. Joseph's University, New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO.