Assistant to the Registrar
June 16, 2022
Long Island Campus
St. Joseph’s University, New York — Long Island Campus, is currently seeking a full-time, Assistant to the Registrar with excellent customer service skills who thrives in a fast paced, challenging work environment. This position is based in Great River.
Duties will include, but are not limited to processing course offering information, scheduling room requests in Ad Astra, attendance monitoring, cover one stop on Patchogue campus when needed, answering phones, interaction with students and faculty and perform other duties requested by supervisor.
- Ability to quickly master computer applications
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus while managing interruptions
- Continuously demonstrate excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
- Two to three year’s effective and relevant administrative duties.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Image Now, Ad Astra, Colleague
- Strong data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work hours are predominantly 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mon-Fri.
College degree preferred.
Please contact Robert Pergolis – University Registrar
It is the policy of St. Joseph's University not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, age, disability, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, military status, status as a protected veteran, marital status or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, New York State or New York City Law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, educational programs, admissions policies, financial aid, and all other school administered programs or policies.
The University also provides accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you need an accommodation during the application process or while employed, please contact Human Resources.