Technology at SJC
Throughout the semester, the Offices of Information Technology Services at SJC will post technology resources and information to the MySJC Portal under the IT Services link at the top of page. Resources currently include, but are not limited to, information for:
- Help Desk: The ITS Help Desk is available to assist students with technical issues logging into technology services such as MySJC Portal, email, Canvas, computer access and wireless.
- Wireless Access: Access is available for students throughout both campuses using your SJC Network ID and password. If you experience any problems with wireless access, please contact a computer lab assistant.
- Syncing Mobile Devices with Your SJC Email: With a mobile device, you can receive real-time Google push email, contacts, calendars and tasks.
- Printing Quota: The College uses a printing quota on all public printers (labs and libraries). Each student receives a $40 allotment in both the fall and spring semester.
- Technology Documentation: Includes manuals for Microsoft Office 2010 and other campus applications.
- MSDNAA (DreamSpark): MSDNAA is an annual membership program for technical departments in areas of computer science, information technology, engineering and math. With this membership, faculty members from these areas that are incorporating technology into their courses will have access to the latest development tools, operating systems, server software, documentation, and technical references to use for instructional and research purposes. In addition, students who are enrolled in these courses will have complete access to these tools.