Virtual Admitted Student Day
April 18, 2021
Online Via Zoom
This is a special event for students who have been admitted to SJC Long Island for the Fall 2021 semester.
On the date of the event, please sign in by using the link in the confirmation messages you will receive after registering to attend our virtual Admitted Student Day. We encourage you to sign in a few minutes early to enable you to check your connection and to enjoy some pictures of our campus before this event begins.
Our 2021 Virtual Admitted Student Day event begins at 10:30 a.m.
Hear from SJC’s President, Dr. Donald Boomgaarden and other senior administrators who will welcome you to St. Joseph’s College, share their vision of the college and outline for you the rest of today’s scheduled activities.
Our Admitted Student Day will offer you an opportunity to:
- meet our President and other senior administrators
- chat with faculty
- get familiar with some of our student support offices
- learn about campus life opportunities and involvement in clubs, organizations and athletics
- view the plans we have for our new Student Center
- ask questions of our current students
- find out what the next steps are from Admissions and Financial Aid Directors
- participate in an SJC trivia contest for prizes
Additional time will be allotted after our event to answer any remaining questions you may have.
For more information, please call the Office of Admissions at 631.687.4500.