SJC Long Island Organizational Management Degree
Why pursue an organization management degree at St. Joseph’s College?
- To develop and grow your problem-solving and critical thinking, professional communications skills, social responsibility and ethical decision-making, and research techniques and applications
- To improve your understanding of how organizations function
- To develop effective skills in management and leadership
Our instructors are practitioners in the field, and students may receive college credit for prior learning experience.
Our graduates with organizational management degrees currently have positions as:
- Business planning consultants
- Credit specialists
- Employment specialists
- Human resource generalists
- Legal assistants
- Manager/human resources
- Realty specialists
- Senior managers
- Senior production control planners
- Senior staff assistants
- Program directors
- Small business owners
- Vice presidents
Interested in earning a Human Services degree during your weekends? CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Flexible Scheduling and Credit for Experience
Creating a schedule that fits into your busy life has never been easier. Regardless of your age, work schedule or other commitments, at St. Joseph’s, we offer flexible scheduling options — including evening, weekend and online classes — that can fit the busy lifestyle of any student. In fact, SJC offers qualifying students the chance to participate in the Prior Experiential Learning Assessment (PELA) Program, which gives you the opportunity to apply for credit for the experiential learning you have acquired during your career. Validated learning, not the experience alone, is the basis for awarding up to 27 PELA credits.