Office for Math, Business and Technology (MBT) Tutoring
The MBT Tutoring Center is a free peer-tutoring service that is offered to all St. Joseph's students and alumni.
Our tutors are available to provide content based tutoring for the following course subjects:
- Computer Science
The following services are also available:
- Computer Applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Calculator Usage
- GMAT/GRE Math Review
- Teaching Certification Exam Preparation
We can also help you review mathematical concepts in your other courses, such as Nursing or select Graduate courses!
Why should you visit us?
- You'll receive help with course concepts.
- You'll receive help with homework.
- You can receive assistance to help improve your grades.
- MBT tutors can help you succeed!
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m
To schedule an appointment, please stop in, call our reservations desk at 631.687.1425, or use our online scheduling system.
SUMMER/INTERSESSION HOURS: *Subject to change
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Business and Technology Center, Room 1-9
St. Joseph's College
155 W. Roe Blvd.
Patchogue, NY 11772
Associate Director of the Office for Math, Business and Technology Tutoring
For any inquiries or to make an appointment, you may also call our reservations desk at 631.687.1425.