Graduate Cyber Security Admissions Process
Applicants to the programs will possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with an 3.0 undergraduate GPA. Applicants will also be required to complete the necessary undergraduate prerequisites in advance of the specific graduate courses for which they are required.
Items to be Submitted with the Application
- An application accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $25
- Two completed Letter of Reference forms: one from an academic source and one from a professional source (preferred) or two from professional sources
- A current résumé which includes chronological dates of employment and descriptions of responsibilities
- A written statement of approximately 200 to 250 words that should address the following questions:
- Why are you seeking a graduate degree in your chosen major?
- What are your professional goals after graduation from St. Joseph’s College?
Additional Item Needed for Admissions Decision
Official transcripts of all your undergraduate and graduate work (send directly to the Office of Admissions, Attention: Graduate Admissions, at your first opportunity)
- The admissions department will contact the applicant to arrange an interview if required.
- New York State requires all students born on or after January 1, 1957, to be immunized against measles, mumps and rubella. Proof of immunity must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Management Studies prior to enrollment. In addition, students must complete a Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form as required by New York State Public Health Law.
Student with Disabilities
If you are admitted to St. Joseph’s College and you have a disability that requires special accommodations, please call 631.687.1245 for an appointment within two weeks after receiving your acceptance so that adequate provisions can be made for you.