International Student Forms

Form I-20

A form I-20 is a government form that tells the U.S. government that you are eligible for F-1 Student  Status.

Download Form I-20

Student Visa

A student visa is required for international students to study in the U.S.

Download Student Visa Form

Transfer-In Application

The Department of Homeland Security requires that F-1 students complete a “school transfer” when beginning studies at a new school.

Download Transfer-In Application

Affidavit of Support

Sponsors must complete this application and attach proof of your financial ability to the form.

Download the Affidavit of Support