Admissions Requirements & Process
Admission to St. Joseph’s College is competitive. Each applicant is carefully reviewed for indicators of academic achievement and potential. Recognizing that each applicant offers a unique combination of achievement and promise, the Office of Admissions carefully considers all of the components of the application including: academic transcript; co-curricular activities resume; essay or personal statement and letters of recommendation. While not required, a personal interview with an admissions counselor is recommended.
Let's make sure you have all the materials you need. Please review the checklist below and let us know if you have any questions by calling 631.687.4501.
What You Should Have
- For freshman admissions, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- For transfers, if you have any post-secondary education, a copy of your academic transcript
What We Need You To Do
- An application accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $25. We have both an online and paper application available.
- Send official transcripts from any previous college course work to:
St. Joseph’s College
155 West Roe Blvd
Patchogue, NY 11772
Attn: Vanessa Russo
- If you have completed fewer than 24 college credits, please request an official high school transcript to be sent.