Accepted Transfer Students
Congratulations. You’re in!!
Each year, we welcome many transfer students to our beautiful lakeside campus. Students who transfer to SJC discover quickly that they are part of a friendly supportive campus community. We believe you will thrive here.
With our small classes, close faculty interaction, engaging student life and an emphasis on leadership development and service, SJC is a great fit for students preparing for a future of promise and success.
Visit. Visit Again.
Even if you have already visited our campus, we encourage you to visit after you have been accepted. After all, this is your college now.
Consider sampling a day at SJC by shadowing a current student or sitting in on a class. Call the Office of Admissions at 631.687.4500 and we will happily make these arrangements for you.
You may also schedule an individual visit to campus by visiting www.sjcny.edu/visitsjcli.
- Login to submit your Admissions Deposit online or by mail using our printable form.
- Get your financial aid in order by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). St. Joseph’s School Code is E00505.
- Sign up for a registration appointment. Individual transfer registration appointments are set up with faculty advisors within your academic program. Call the Office of Admissions at 631.687.4500 to schedule your appointment.
Registration dates for fall 2020 will take place on:
April 28, 2020
June 9, 2020
June 16, 2020
July 8, 2020
August 4, 2020
August 12, 2020
- Submit all necessary documents from the "Important Forms" area below.
- Plan to attend Transfer Orientation on August 27, 2020.
- Invite your parents to Parent Orientation on August 27, 2020.