Congratulations on your acceptance to St. Joseph’s College! We are excited you will become part of the St. Joseph’s College family as a future graduate of the Class of 2024. This page is designed to assist you with the next steps for enrolling into the College and to help you navigate through all of the College’s resources.
Next steps to remember:
- Visit our campus for the first time,or as often as you like. Schedule your campus visit here to take a tour of our campus or to meet with an admissions counselor.
- Get your financial aid in order by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). St. Joseph’s School Code is E00505
- Submit all necessary documents from the "Important Forms" area below.
- Make your decision to become a Golden Eagle and make it official. Complete and submit your Admissions Decision Deposit form and reserve your spot at SJC Long Island.
- Mark your calendar and attend the Admitted Student Reception on Sunday, March 29, 2020. RSVP for our Admitted Student Reception here. For more information call the Office of Admissions at 631.687.4500.
- Plan to attend a freshman registration event and schedule your classes. Although details will be sent to you in the spring, please note that this year's Freshman Registration Days will be held on May 28th, June 2nd and June 4th. If you have any questions, please call us at 631.687.4500.
- Consider sampling a day at SJC by shadowing a current student or sitting in on a class. Call the Office of Admissions at 631.687.4500 and we will happily make these arrangements for you.