Congratulations on your acceptance to St. Joseph’s College! We are excited you will become part of the St. Joseph’s College family as a future graduate of the Class of 2024. This page is designed to assist you with the next steps for enrolling into the College and to help you navigate through all of the College’s resources.
Next steps to remember:
- Visit the campus and make your decision to become a Golden Eagle official. Schedule your campus visit here.
- Admissions Decision Deposit as soon as possible.
- Get your financial aid in order by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). St. Joseph’s School Code is E00505
- Submit all necessary documents from the "Important Forms" area below.
- Reserve your spot at SJC Long Island
- Tour our campus and meet with an admissions counselor.
- Plan to attend a freshman registration event (details will be sent in the spring).
Consider sampling a day at SJC by shadowing a current student or sitting in on a class. Call the Office of Admissions at 631.687.4500 and we will happily make these arrangements for you.