Congratulations on your acceptance to St. Joseph’s College! We are excited you will become part of the St. Joseph’s College family as a future graduate of the Class of 2024.
This page is designed to assist you with the next steps for enrolling into the College and to help you navigate through some of the resources available to you while access to our campus is temporarily suspended. We realize the outbreak of the coronavirus has altered the plans of many students wishing to visit our campus. Please know that we too would truly prefer to be meeting with you and your family in person. Since that is not possible at the moment, we have put together various virtual options for you to stay in touch with us, view the campus and get an idea of what St. Joseph’s College is all about.
Remember that we are with you every step of the way. If at any point you have a question for us, we are only a quick email away at [email protected], or you can schedule a virtual appointment with us using our online appointment scheduler.
Here are some of the next steps for you to take, if you have not already done so:
- Make your decision to become an SJC Golden Eagle — and make it official. Complete and submit your Admissions Decision Deposit form and reserve your spot at SJC Long Island. Note: Since many of our offices are working remotely, the best way to make sure we receive your tuition deposit is to submit your payment online. If submitting your deposit presents a hardship for you, please let us know so that we can help. Email the Office of Admissions at [email protected].
- Use this time to get your Financial Aid in order. File your FAFSA, if you have not already done so. St. Joseph’s School Code is E00505. Direct your questions to our Financial Aid Office at [email protected], or meet with a counselor remotely.
- Take a Tour of SJC Long Island – While we are disappointed that we are unable to invite you to campus for an actual tour, we still feel that a campus visit should not be overlooked. To become more familiar with our buildings and what takes place within each location, please take a virtual campus tour.
- Register for your fall 2020 classes. Registration for entering freshmen will begin to take place soon. Check your application portal on May 14 for a letter emailed to you from SJC’s Vice President for Enrollment Management. This letter will get you started and provide you with further instructions and additional information regarding the registration process.
- Listed in the “Important Forms” area below are some of the documents which our entering freshmen are required to submit prior to attending class. Further instructions will be provided after you receive a copy of your fall 2020 class schedule. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here and can be reached by email at [email protected].
You Made the Right Choice
Our committed students have made an excellent choice in joining the SJC Golden Eagles family. This brochure (with attachment) shares information about the College and next steps.
Life On Campus
Wondering what you can do on campus? Here is a sample of what Student Life has to offer: