College isn’t just about academics. It’s also about exploring – learning more about yourself while trying new activities and customs and understanding different ideas and perspectives.
Student Life supports the mission of the College through sponsorship of programs and activities that prepare each student for a life of integrity, intellectual values, social responsibility, and service. The Vice President for Student Life oversees the following areas and services that support students in their St. Joseph’s College experience.
- Campus Ministry
- Career Development and Engagement
- Clubs and Organizations
- Club Sport Teams
- Counseling and Wellness Services
- Judicial affairs: Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Accessibility Services
- Student Health Services
- Center for Student Involvement, Leadership and Multicultural Programming
- Student Services