Long Island High School Students
Take advantage of your summer break to gain valuable college experience and college credits at one of the top rated colleges in the northeast.
It's Easy to Attend SJC Summer Session
(Monday-Thursday, June 26 to July 24, 2018)
St. Joseph's College offers an exciting variety of opportunities for rising high school seniors, ranging from genuine hands-on research to credit bearing academic classes that can jump start your college career. You will receive an official transcript of your grades for completed courses and college credit for any summer class which are transferable to other colleges depending on the grade you receive.
Registration for summer classes begins on Monday, April 3, 2018 and continues through the start of classes. Call the Office of Admissions at 631.687.4500 to make your registration appointment today.
SJC Summer Students Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Meet students who share their academic motivation and interests.
- Select from a wide variety of course offerings
- Manage their time and develop good study skills.
- Experience the benefits of a college education.
- Enjoy the use of SJC's facilities, including our gymnasium, library and computer labs.
Ready to apply? It's easy — just follow the instructions below!
Steps to Take
- Review the available courses.
- Access the application required to enroll in summer courses for high school. You may either print and complete our printable application or you may use our online application for summer high school students. Either way, the application fee is waived for high school students taking summer classes as part of this program.
- If you are using the printable downloaded application, please bring or mail your completed application to the Office of Admissions. You can schedule an appointment or just stop by the Office.
- After your application has been processed by the Office of Admissions, proceed to the Registrar’s Office/Bursar’s Office service area. Here you will be able to submit your payment (payment in full is required) and reserve your seat in class.
- The Bursar's Office will accept payment in full at the time you register for summer course(s) or after your application has been processed they can send you a bill for the cost of attending. Be sure to retain copies for your records.
Have questions? Call the Office of Admissions at 631.687.4500 and we'll help you.
Did You Know? SJC offers a variety of courses for rising high school seniors. Many students enroll in English, sociology or biology classes to prepare for advanced college-level work. Other students enroll in introductory courses in a discipline they are thinking about majoring in or are interested in learning more about.