New Entering Students
Register for summer classes by April 30 and get a 10 percent tuition discount for undergraduate campus-based courses. All students qualify for the online rate for summer online courses
Taking a Summer Sessions class will enable you to:
- Jump start the fall semester by taking popular required courses.
- Take courses in your major.
- Get to know the campus before the fall rush.
- Connect with peers.
Steps to Take:
- Select one of our three location options — Brooklyn, Long Island or Online, and choose the course offerings that match your needs*.
- Print and complete our application:
- Bring your completed application and payment to the Brooklyn or Long Island Office of Admissions on or after Monday, April 1, 2019. Please complete and bring the following form if you are using a parent’s credit card.
- After your application has been processed by the Office of Admissions, proceed to the Registrar’s Office/Bursar’s Office service area. Here you will be able to submit your payment (payment in full is required) and reserve your seat in class.
- Be sure to leave with a copy of your class schedule.
*Keep in mind that some summer classes begin on May 28 and may fill up quickly! Course availability should be double-checked as closely as possible to the time you submit your application.