It's Easy to Attend Summer Sessions
Enrollment for non-matriculated students begins on Monday, April 2, 2018.
Many students enroll in writing and math classes to prepare for advanced university-level work. Other students enroll in introductory courses in a discipline they are thinking about majoring in or are interested in learning more about.
If you have already graduated from an accredited college or university visit the Admissions Office to be admitted as a visiting non-matriculated graduate student.
Steps to Take:
- Make sure to receive approval from your home college prior to enrolling into any course(s).
- Select one of our three location options — Brooklyn, Long Island or Online, and choose the course offerings that match your needs*.
- Print and complete our application.
- Bring your completed application and payment to the Brooklyn or Long Island Office of Admissions on or after Monday, April 2, 2018. Please complete and bring the following form if you are using a parent’s credit card.
- After your application has been processed by the Office of Admissions, proceed to the Registrar’s Office/Bursar’s Office service area. Here you will be able to submit your payment (payment in full is required) and reserve your seat in class.
- Be sure to leave with a copy of your class schedule.
*Keep in mind that some summer classes begin on May 29 and may fill up quickly! Course availability should be double-checked as closely as possible to the time you submit your application.