245 Clinton Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11205
Main: 718.940.5300 Admissions: 718.940.5800
155 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, NY 11772
Main: 631.687.5100 Admissions: 631.687.4500
155 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, NY 11772 631.687.4514
Students should be sure to consult the St. Joseph’s College catalogs for more information concerning financial aid programs, policies and requirements.
Financial aid applications are also available in the Office of Financial Aid on each campus.
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online designating St. Joseph’s College, Brooklyn NY as a recipient. You will be asked to enter St. Joseph’s federal Title IV school code, which is 002825 for the Brooklyn Campus.
2. Complete the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application online. Full-time semester students should use code No. 0755. Part-time students should complete the New York State Aid for Part-time Study (APTS) application. The APTS application is available at the Office of Financial Aid. For more information about New York State programs, please visit New York State Higher Education Services Corporation on the Web.
3. Complete any other requirements as requested by the Office of Financial Aid.
• Priority for certain financial aid programs is given to students who adhere to recommended filing dates.
• Fall entering new students: February 25
• Fall entering transfer students: March 15
• Continuing students: April 30
• Spring entering students: November 1 (new and transfers)
The Tuition and Fees/Tuition Policy contains all student tuition and financial information for both St. Joseph’s College campuses regarding all fees and their stipulations.
St. Joseph’s College has several different tuition financing options available through deferment programs. Interested students can obtain brochures and applications from the bursar’s office.
St. Joseph’s College now accepts credit cards online so students can pay via the Internet. Sign in to your account to take advantage of this feature.