Visit the Long Island Campus
One of the most important components of the college search process is the campus visit. It’s the best way to determine if a college is a good fit for you.
We encourage prospective and admitted students to meet with representatives from the Offices of Admissions and Financial Aid and take a group tour of our campus or join us for an information session. Schedule an appointment to tour our Long Island Campus.
Here’s what you’ll see on your tour:
- The Muriel and Virginia Pless Center for the Performing Arts
- The Eagle’s Nest Dining Hall
- Our Student Service Offices including the Student Life Office, Office of Multicultural Student Life, Global Studies Office, the Office of Career Development and Engagement, Wellness and Counseling Center and our Student Accessibility Office
- Our Veterans’ Lounge
- Our classrooms and technology labs
- The John A. Danzi Athletic Center and its competition-sized swimming pool, fitness rooms and a full-sized gym with an elevated track
- The Callahan Library and its books, journals, DVDs study rooms and the curriculum collection relevant to teaching
- The Business Technology Center and its smart classrooms, computer labs, video conference room and remote classroom
Visiting the beautiful SJC campus and facilities is a great way for you to get to know the College better and, more importantly, to meet the people who make St. Joseph’s College such a great place. We offer tours throughout the year.
From mid-September to mid-May, tours are generally offered Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday tours are by appointment only.