On Campus Benefits
FOR EACH OF ITS ALUMNI, ST. JOSEPH'S COLLEGE IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING ON-CAMPUS BENEFITS
To take advantage of the benefits below please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement of your SJC campus to obtain an SJC Alumni Association membership card.
Lifetime Career Services
The Office Career Preparation and Professional Development now provides all alumni with lifetime career services and will meet with alumni in Brooklyn and Long Island to assist with their career needs. Visit our career services page to learn more.
Parking Pass (SJC Long Island)
Obtaining an Alumni Parking Pass
Send an email to [email protected] with “Alumni Parking Permit” in the subject line. You can either come to the Patchogue campus to pick up a parking pass or have it mailed to you. Directions for both options are listed below.
Please Note: Alumni are entitled to receive a parking pass that enables them to park in any Student Lot on the Long Island campus for life. Alumni are prohibited from parking in the Faculty/Staff lots and will receive a ticket for doing so.
To Receive a Parking Pass by Mail
Indicate in your email message that you would like an alumni parking pass for SJC Long Island. Attach a copy of your vehicle registration to the email and indicate that you would like your pass to be mailed to you. Specify if you want it mailed to the address listed on your car registration, or if you would rather it to be mailed to a different address. Please provide your contact information in the event the security office has questions.
To Receive a Parking Pass in Person
If you would like to pick up a parking pass in person, email [email protected] or call 917.209.3625 and indicate that you are a St. Joseph’s College alum and that you want to arrange a time to visit the security office (located on the main floor of O’Connor Hallin the Student Hospitality Lounge). Bring your vehicle registration with you. You will not be able to get a parking pass without your registration.
- Access to the Brooklyn and Long Island libraries
- Access to the Brooklyn and Long Island on computer labs.
- For initial use, you must come to campus to request a computer login account through IT. You will need to show your alumni card to verify that you are a St. Joseph’s College alumni.
- In Brooklyn, visit the technology help desk in McEntegart library to submit your request.
- In Long Island, visit the Callahan library or the open labs to submit your request.
- All requests will be fulfilled within 24 hours. Your username will be "alum_username" and your password will be your six-digit birthday.
- Access to the John A. Danzi Athletic Center at SJC Long Island and the Hill Center at SJC Brooklyn at a reduced cost.
- Access to the online community SJCNY Connect
- The SJC Brooklyn college bookstore (online) and the SJC Long Island college bookstore offer alumni discount on purchases when you have your email on file with your Alumni Engagement Office. Offers are sent via email or visit sjcny.bncollege.com/shop/sjcny/home for current promotions. (excludes textbooks)
- Invitations to alumni events
- Complimentary subscription to St. Joseph’s College Magazine