245 Clinton Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11205
Main: 718.940.5300 Admissions: 718.940.5800
155 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, NY 11772
Main: 631.687.5100 Admissions: 631.687.4500
155 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, NY 11772 631.687.4501
Listed below are several resources and frequently asked questions you may have.
If you have any question about the application process, click here. And if you'd prefer to talk to a person, call us Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST, at 631.687.4501.
You will receive the same St. Joseph’s College degree as all our other students with a corresponding diploma and transcript.
• Our online program is made for busy students who are working full-time or have other preferences that make it easier to study online than in the classroom.
• The programs are designed to be completed 100% online giving students full flexibility through independent work combined with collaborative sessions engaging with classmates and faculty.
In a traditional classroom setting, a 3-credit course is three hours per week plus homework, assignments and studying. You should expect to spend at least the same amount of time for an online 3-credit course. There isn't a specific time you need to log on, though. Our online classes provide the flexibility you need so that you can plan your coursework around your busy schedule.
SJC Online offers program options in nine different areas geared toward professional success. Click the department that best suits you and your career, and learn more about how SJC Online fits into your life.
In addition to full degrees and certificates, SJC Online offers minors in several academic areas. What better complement to your degree?
Yes, we have SJC IT support available by phone and email. To contact them please call 631.687.1263 or email [email protected]. They are available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Yes. Resources are available to students with disabilities through the Office of Student Accessibility Services. For more information, contact Dr. Lucianna Basilice at 631.687.2403 or [email protected].
St. Joseph’s College offers a very liberal transfer credit policy.
For undergraduate students, we accept up to 90 transfer credits. These credits may come from:
• Courses completed with a grade of C or better (D or better if you have been awarded an Associate’s Degree).
• A maximum of 64 transfer credits may be transferred with grades D or better and an Associate’s degree. A maximum of 82 credits with grades C or better. A maximum of 90 with upper level division coursework from a four-year institution.
• In addition to transferring credits from another school, you may also earn transfer credit from Prior Experiential Learning Assessment (PELA), Professional Certifications from on the job training, Military training, and CLEP and/or DSST exams.
For graduate students we accept up to 6 transfer credits with a C grade or better from an Accredited school.
The first step is to complete the SJC Online application or call an admissions representative at 631.687.4501.
Our programs are fully online to fit your unique schedule. Our online programs are affordable, and taught by top faculty members. You will receive a private college education with small class sizes, taught by professors with years of expertise, all at a lower tuition cost. We have a dedicated online admissions and advisement team that will help you every step of the way. St. Joseph’s College has a tradition of providing educational excellence for over 100 years.