Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)
Transfer your CCAF Degree to SJC
The very qualities that make you successful in the military — integrity, intellect, social responsibility and service — are the same values that make you an ideal candidate to succeed at St. Joseph’s College. With the partnership between SJC Online and Air University, a bachelor's degree is available right at your fingertips.
As an SJC Online student, you have the opportunity to attain a flexible, exceptional education while being part of an inclusive, diverse community that promotes academic and professional success.
Now is the perfect time to take the next step in advancing your career. Make the most of your experience, and prepare for your future by earning your bachelor's degree through SJC Online.
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in General Studies
- B.S. in Organizational Management
- More Programs to Come!
Sample Program Plan Files
- $250 per credit for all service members (Active, Guard and Reserve) who are enrolled in any undergraduate degree or certificate program up to 10 credits per semester.
- Service members utilizing Federal or state Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) or who pay privately are eligible for the discount.
- The military discount also applies to spouses and dependents of those on federal active duty, including those in AGR status.
- College Fee: $77/semester
- Technology Fee: $58/semester
- Administrative Fee: $49/semester
Learn more about our affordability.
* Students who are enrolled for more than 10 credits per semester will be charged the full tuition rate for ALL credits taken.
Online Student Services
SJC Online students can access the same resources as the College's land-based students.
- Academic advisement
- Tutoring services
- Career services
- 24/7 Canvas support
- Virtual Applications Lab
- Wellness and crisis support
- Gym, fitness center and pool
Easy Application Process
Have you already completed your associate's degree from Air University? Two more steps and you are on your way to earning your bachelor's degree.
Step 1: Fill out and submit our quick and easy online application. (Enter Promo Code: SJCOL to waive $25 application fee.)
Step 2: Send official transcripts from any previous college course work, including your CCAF, to:
St. Joseph’s College
155 West Roe Blvd
Patchogue, NY 11772
Attn: Vanessa Russo
Search Class Schedules
Find your future. Learn more about online course offerings and overall program requirements.