Undergraduate Online Admissions
Ready to apply?
Let's make sure you have all the materials you need. Review the quick checklist below, and let us know if you have any questions (call 631.687.4501 or email [email protected]).
What You Should Have
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- If you have any post-secondary education, a minimum of 2.0 GPA. (Exceptions to this are made with director approval.)
What We Need You To Do
- Complete our quick and easy online application. (Enter Promo Code: SJCOL to waive $25 application fee.)
- Send official transcripts from any previous college course work to:
St. Joseph’s College
155 West Roe Blvd
Patchogue, NY 11772
Attn: Vanessa Russo
- If you have completed fewer than 24 college credits, please request an Official High School Transcript to be sent.
Virtual Meeting with a Counselor
We encourage prospective and admitted students to meet virtually with representatives from the Offices of Admissions and Financial Aid. Use the links below to schedule your virtual meeting.
Use the buttons below to view our undergraduate degree and certificate options.