SJC has partnered again with the National Student Clearinghouse to offer students a quicker, secure, electronic official transcript. This new online option is only available to students who started attending SJC in September 2007. Ordering an electronic transcript offers the following benefits:
- 24/7 availability
- Faster transcript delivery
- Automatic status updates
- Online transcript order tracking
- Instant mobile text alerts
- Problem notification via email
- Credit and debit cards accepted
- State-of-the-art PDF document security
- Electronic delivery
- Paperless consent available
- Ability to attach additional forms online with the order
How to Get an Electronic Transcript
- If you have an outstanding financial balance to the college, the transcript request will not be processed until all financial accounts are cleared by the Bursar's Office.
- The cost for the electronic official transcript is $6.00 for the transcript and an additional $2.25 - $3.25 per request to cover the cost of security and delivery method.
- If you have any questions, please contact either 718.940.5417 or 631.687.1421.
- For more information or to request an official electronic transcript, please start by clicking the link below, which will take you to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse secure web site.