SJC Brooklyn SHRM
EARN THE NEW STANDARD IN HR CERTIFICATION
This is an exciting and pivotal time in the HR profession. Now, more than ever, HR teams are required to assume a greater leadership role, contributing to the strategic direction of their organizations. The profession is no longer just about what you know – but how you do your job.
The SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™) credentials are poised to become the new standard for HR professionals worldwide, as they are among the first HR certifications that focus on teaching and testing the practical, real-life information HR professionals need to excel in their careers today, including knowledge, skills and behavioral competencies.
Created by subject matter experts, the curriculum covers the most up-to-date HR Certification Institute body of knowledge and is the top-ranked certification preparation program for consistently helping professionals beat the national pass rate.
Let Us Guide You To Success
Our course is based on the NEW 2020 SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP. Comprised of comprehensive learning modules teaching the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™), and online resources, these study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam. Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
By attending our course, you’ll benefit from:
- An experienced, certified instructor
- The SHRM Learning System historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool.
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
Register now for our summer class. Don’t miss out!
Course materials: SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
As part of your course, you will receive the SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP. This new comprehensive program is filled with unique features, including innovative SmartStudy™ tools, comprehensive learning modules, and interactive online multi-media resources to help streamline your study time, expand your competencies and knowledge and build confidence for passing the certification exam
Course Dates — Spring 2021
- Orientation: Wednesday night, February 10, 2021 - 6 p.m. (remote)
- Session 1: Saturday, February 20, 2021 (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Session 2: Saturday, February 27, 2021 (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Session 3: Saturday, March 13, 2021 (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Session 4: Saturday, March 27, 2021 (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Season 5: Saturday, April 10, 2021 (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Session 6: Saturday, April 24, 2021 (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Session 7: Saturday, May 8, 2021 (If needed)
- Session 8: FINAL - Saturday, May 15, 2021 (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
All courses will be fully remote. For further information, call Angela Diaz at 718.940.5719.
Program registration fee is $1,100 (SHRM members $1,025), which includes all required readings, workbook and mastery tests. Individuals choosing self-study pay basically the same fee for the SHRM Learning System® materials alone.
For best results, schedule your certification exam for a date that is after the end of your particular class section. Visit SHRMcertification.org for more details.
The College reserves the right to cancel courses. In the event of cancellation, all registrants will be notified immediately and a full refund will be made. Persons wishing to cancel their enrollment receive a refund of registration fee must do so in writing no later than five days prior to the first class.
Please only register once.
Contact Person: Angela Diaz (718.940.5719)