Danzi Athletic Center
The John A. Danzi Athletic Center opened in 1997 and has provided St. Joseph's College students, faculty and staff with many opportunities to enjoy athletic competitions, promote personal fitness and engage in recreational activities. To use the 48,250 square-foot Danzi Center, you must have a valid SJC identification card.
The facility contains a number of outstanding features, such as:
- A 25-yard heated swimming pool
- Strength training room
- Aerobics/dance room
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball courts
- Elevated track (1/12 mile)
- State-of-the-art fitness room with 18 selectorized Cybex machines
Our cardiovascular equipment includes treadmills, recumbent and upright bikes, ellipticals, rowers and Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) machines.
Danzi Center Use and Guest Policy
- All members of the St. Joseph’s College community are encouraged to use the facility for free.
- Alumni and guests pay a $10 fee per visit. All guests and sponsors must follow the guest policy. Please refer to the rules and regulations filed under the guest policy. All Payment is accepted in Cash/Credit Card. We do NOT accept any bills greater than $20. ALL guests need to fill out and sign a waiver located at the front desk prior to utilizing the facility on the 1st visit.
- Members of the SJC community are permitted to bring up to five (5) guests. This privilege may be suspended without notice if scheduled activities would render the presence of guests impractical. No guest under the age of 16 is to be left unsupervised by his/her host.
- Sponsors must remain with their guest in the area they are using at all times. Failure to obey these policies may result in, both the guest and the guest sponsor to leave the facility or suspensions of its use." and move under the guest policy.
Call 631.687.1444 for more information.