OPEN SWIM — CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Whether it’s taking a dip to cool off or swimming laps to get a great total body workout, open swim time is the perfect opportunity for you and your entire family to enjoy the pool at the Danzi Athletic Center, St. Joseph’s College.
To view the Open Swim schedule click here then go to the Recreation/Camps tab.
Purchase a Punch Card to begin participating in Open Swim today.
Golden Eagles SWIM School: AGES 4-18 — CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Saturdays, Mar. 30 - May 18 (no class Apr. 20)
Session Times: 8:15 AM, 9:15 AM, 10:15 AM
Before registering, please read level descriptions closely as we have made changes.
- Hatchlings: Water Immersion - For children with no experience, just being introduced to the water.
- Eaglets: Water Basics - For children beginning to swim, but who are comfortable in the water.
- Eagles: Stroke Foundation - For children seeking to improve basic swimming skills.
- Blue Team: Stroke Development - For children seeking to learn more advanced swimming skills and 3 of the 4 competitive strokes: backstroke, freestyle, breast stroke.
- Gold Team: Stroke Biomechanics - For children looking to improve stroke efficiency in backstroke, freestyle, and breast stroke. Introduction to butterfly.
- Golden Eagles: Stroke Speed & Endurance / Technical Refinement - For non-competitive and/or competitive swimmers looking to improve aerobic endurance, speed, endurance, speed, efficiency and technique through training and stroke analysis.
Note: Early Bird Registration ends on Mar. 9, 2019
EXERCISE CLASSES — CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Jan. 28 - Apr. 29 (no class 2/18)
Jan. 30 - May 1 (no class 4/17)
Jan. 25 - May 3 (no class 3/22 and 4/19)
Jan. 26 to May 4 (no class 3/23 and 4/20)
DANZI PUNCH CARDS — CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- 5 Punches for : $60
- 10 Punches for : $120
- 20 Punches for : $225
50-percent discount for SJC faculty/staff, students and alumni
Please email [email protected] to request a discount code.
Note: Only one coupon code per student / staff. Must allow 2-3 business days for code to be processed.
Guest Policy: Bring a guest for $15 fee per class any time after the second scheduled class. Excludes Learn To Swim and all American Red Cross Programs.
To register in person, stop by the Danzi Athletic Center Front Desk. Payments may be made with a credit or debit card.
For further information call the front desk at 631.687.1444. A separate registration is required for each class. Refunds will not be given after class begins.