Golden Eagles SWIM School: AGES 4-18 — CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Saturdays, January 29 to March 5
Session Times: 8:15 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m.
Before registering, please read level descriptions closely as we have made changes.
- Hatchlings: Water Immersion - For children with no experience, just being introduced to the water.
- Eaglets: Water Basics - For children beginning to swim, but who are comfortable in the water.
- Eagles: Stroke Foundation - For children seeking to improve basic swimming skills.
- Blue Team: Stroke Development - For children seeking to learn more advanced swimming skills and 3 of the 4 competitive strokes: backstroke, freestyle, breast stroke.
- Gold Team: Stroke Biomechanics - For children looking to improve stroke efficiency in backstroke, freestyle, and breast stroke. Introduction to butterfly.
- Golden Eagles: Stroke Speed & Endurance / Technical Refinement - For non-competitive and/or competitive swimmers looking to improve aerobic endurance, speed, endurance, speed, efficiency and technique through training and stroke analysis.
SJC Students, Faculty, Staff and Alumni are eligible for a 50% discount on select community programs. Please contact Jorge Martinez at [email protected] or 631.687.1449 for further information.