Visit the Long Island Campus
One of the most important components of the college search process is the campus visit. It’s the best way to determine if a college or university is a good fit for you.
Virtual or In-Person Meeting with a Counselor
We encourage prospective and admitted students to meet with representatives from the Offices of Admissions and Financial Aid. Use the links below to schedule your appointment.
Schedule a Virtual or In-Person Meeting with Admissions
Schedule a Virtual or In-Person Meeting with Financial Aid
To schedule a virtual or in-person appointment with Financial Aid, please call 631.687.2600 or email the Office of Financial Aid.
*Se habla español
Virtual or In-Person Tour of the Long Island Campus
Here’s what you’ll see on your tour:
- The Muriel and Virginia Pless Center for the Performing Arts
- The Eagle’s Nest Dining Hall
- Our Student Service Offices including the Student Life Office, Office of Multicultural Student Life, Global Studies Office, the Office of Career Development and Engagement, Wellness and Counseling Center and our Student Accessibility Office
- Our Veterans’ Lounge
- Our classrooms and technology labs
- The John A. Danzi Athletic Center and its competition-sized swimming pool, fitness rooms and a full-sized gym with an elevated track
- The Callahan Library and its books, journals, DVDs study rooms and the curriculum collection relevant to teaching
- The Business Technology Center and its smart classrooms, computer labs, video conference room and remote classroom
Viewing a virtual tour of the Long Island campus and seeing the beautiful St. Joseph's University campus and facilities is a great way for you to get to know the University better. Or, schedule and in-person tour by calling 631-687-4500