Visit SJC Long Island
Updated: June 1, 2020
Due to the ongoing concern regarding the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and in response to New York state’s suspension on large gatherings, the College has made updates to previously scheduled events and activities.
Virtual Prospective Student Information Sessions: During these sessions, an Admissions Counselor will provide you with an overview of the admissions process and an explanation of our admissions requirements. We will also discuss highlights of SJC student life and campus activities along with our generous scholarship opportunities. Additionally, you will receive Financial aid guidance, from one of our Financial Aid Counselors, and the option to take a virtual campus tour. Please RSVP to attend a Virtual Student Information Session.
Graduate, Adult Professional Studies and Online Open House: We value the health and safety of all individuals, so we are holding virtual information sessions. View a list of our upcoming events. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with a counselor, please email our Office of Admissions at [email protected].
Parents of Our 2020 High School Seniors: While campus is closed our staff is working hard to make sure any of our admitted students are able to easily navigate their transition to college in the fall. We also want to keep you in the loop. Please read some updates from the Office of Admissions.
Daily Campus Tours and Appointments: The College has canceled campus events and activities. Our admissions counselors are available for virtual meetings via phone or video conference. Please contact us at [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
Virtual Campus Tour: We encourage you to experience our campus through our virtual tour of SJC Long Island.
Virtual Appointments: We encourage you to schedule a phone or video meeting with one of our admissions or financial aid counselors. Please use the instructions below to make an appointment to meet with an admissions or financial aid counselor virtually.
Current Students: For current students with questions, please use our contact list for the person to best address your question.
For further information and updates on the College's response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit sjcny.edu/em/corona.
Virtual Meeting with a Counselor
We encourage prospective and admitted students to meet virtually with representatives from the Offices of Admissions and Financial Aid. Use the links below to schedule your virtual meeting.
Schedule a Virtual Meeting with Admissions
Schedule a Virtual Meeting with Financial Aid
Virtual Tour of SJC Long Island
Here’s what you’ll see on your tour:
- The Muriel and Virginia Pless Center for the Performing Arts
- The Eagle’s Nest Dining Hall
- Our Student Service Offices including the Student Life Office, Office of Multicultural Student Life, Global Studies Office, the Office of Career Development and Engagement, Wellness and Counseling Center and our Student Accessibility Office
- Our Veterans’ Lounge
- Our classrooms and technology labs
- The John A. Danzi Athletic Center and its competition-sized swimming pool, fitness rooms and a full-sized gym with an elevated track
- The Callahan Library and its books, journals, DVDs study rooms and the curriculum collection relevant to teaching
- The Business Technology Center and its smart classrooms, computer labs, video conference room and remote classroom
Viewing a virtual tour of SJC Long Island and seeing the beautiful SJC campus and facilities is a great way for you to get to know the College better.